I’m a Healthcare IT consultant; an MBA grad; a husband; a father of four; a lapsed motorcyclist; a motor-head; a slow-as-heck runner; an obsessive-compulsive freak…and I live in a little town in Michigan.
- Drinking. A nice craft-brewed ale. A tasty bourbon. Trying a new mixed drink from my slowly-growing bar…Mad-Men-style. A good Riesling or Malbec. Drinking…not partying, getting drunk and ralfing.
- Eating. Burgers from Five Guys. Steak from the grill. BBQ ribs from a local shack. Thanksgiving dinner. Food is awesome.
- Motorized things. Cars, motorcycles, airplanes. I care what car I drive more than I should. It grinds on me that I’ve been 1,400 miles away from my old Yamaha motorcycle for the last five years.
- Travel. I travel every week for work…and I’m still glued to the window for every takeoff and landing.
- Fixing things. I’m a systems analyst in a mechanic’s body. Or something like that. I love fixing up the house, working on the car, restoring a bicycle, refinishing a furniture, that kind of thing.
I don’t like:
- Florida. Or at least living in Florida. I’m sure it’s great for a vacation.
- New Yorkers. Not all people from New York, but New Yorkers. Gawd.
- Living in a suburb.
- City traffic. Shoot me. Or better yet, shoot THEM. Please.
- Celebrities, E! Network, TMZ, that whole ilk. I mean, really, who the f$%# REALLY cares about what Caitlyn said to Britney about Leonardo and Gwyneth? I don’t.
- In general: rudeness, negativity, lying, cheating, injustice, dishonor and ugliness of character.
So I hope you enjoy my blog…the whining, the complaining, the bitching’n moaning, the judgmental stuff, and hopefully you find at least SOMETHING in here a little bit funny.